The shortlist for the Runet Prize, one of the most prestigious awards in digital technology which will be awarded for the 17th time this year, has been announced.
In line with the rules of expert voting, the top 10 organizations with the highest number of votes in each category advance to the final. The shortlist for the Runet Prize is based on the votes of the Expert Club.
Finalists in the special category, 10th Anniversary of .РФ + Universal Acceptance:
- Partner department of the Russian Association of Networks and Services at Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics (MTUCI)
- Federal Agency for Tourism
- Vinogradov Russian Language Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Electronic version of the Great Russian Encyclopedia
- REG.RU domain name registrar
- godliteratury.ru website
The full shortlist is available on the Runet Prize website.
The first round of voting took place on November 20-25. Next, the Expert Council, comprising top experts from the industry, public and state agencies started voting, which will continue until November 29. As a result, three equal winners in each nomination will be selected. Runet Prize winners will be announced at the award ceremony on December 3.
The 17th Runet 2020 award ceremony will be held in Moscow on December 3, 2020. IT giants, state, commercial and public organizations, startups from various fields, the media, projects that promote healthy living will compete for their contribution to the development of internet technologies in Russia. The ceremony will be streamed on the official website of the Runet Prize and on the Культура.рф portal.